Thursday, December 22, 2016

Candy Christmas Tree

It's time to drag out this old chestnut candy Christmas tree how to I cobbled together in Final Cut Pro.
My talented cousin Jackie, my Godfather Phil2 and Bobby Boy make this one of my favorite videos.





Z is for ZOO LIGHTS
When did 32˚ after sundown become so cold?



Week's Favorite
The tracks were singing like an operatic contralto when I took this photo

Holiday
This will be our first Christmas without the sweet funny smart goofball drinking the mimosa



I love you more than a dog drinking water, more than green licorice, more than the idea I have for a swim up bar where every bartender looks like Brad Pitt from Thelma and Louise.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa and Festivus.
May the New Year be a better one, the last one set the Festivus pole pretty low.




14 comments:

  1. Left you a comment on your video. How fun that was to watch. Love your puppy....and thanks for visiting me and linking. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. French, aka "Bob" was born to be a star, Pea Bea. Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for the YouTube comment, the beauty of the snacks are most of them are leftover from Halloween and have great staying power.

      Delete
  2. That tree looks like way too much work...cool though! ZOO Lights, I'll have to remember that for next time. Man, are those logs are what. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea, Tom and that's what I think of when I see it. It was for a class project and we got it done in one VERY long day and night. I liked the logs on the train in my front yard as well, it's nice when all you have to do is open the door and take the shot, lol.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your Christmas is happy. I enjoyed your sweet video

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all the ornaments you have, Patty, and am laughing at the idea of a cat tree knowing what cats do to a Christmas tree. Thank you for your kind words and Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays and I hope you find peace, joy and happiness in the New Year, especially since you're had a rough time over the past year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sailor, may you find wee beasties in new and fun places.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful series of images. Thank you for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Teresa, here's wishing you have a warm and fruitful New Year.

    ReplyDelete

 Please don't link your blog in the comments or it will be deleted. Your comment, not your blog, but wouldn't that be unsettling? Blog Hop Links are in the sidebar.

Search This Blog

Big Rope Little Dog

It's been a tough week so I'll leave you with a few more phone pics. This rope smells like you and you belong to me therefore ...