Monday, November 13, 2017

Pickle Toothpaste

Neither a pickle nor a food, why not round off Thanksgiving dinner with a tube of Pickle Flavored Toothpaste?
I need to know what bacon flavored tomfoolery is pictured behind the toothpaste and ends in "NTURE." Denture? Furniture?
And why is the bacon wearing a yellow bow and holding a... giant hotdog? Whatever she's doing there's some bacon dude behind her cheering her on. I might have to bring this photo in to the National Mustard Museum and ask them.
I've always been thankful for this type of idiocy, thank you, Mustard Museum.

Pickle Flavored Toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Please don't link your blog in the comments or it will be deleted. Your comment, not your blog, but wouldn't that be unsettling? Blog Hop Links are in the sidebar.

Search This Blog

Big Rope Little Dog

It's been a tough week so I'll leave you with a few more phone pics. This rope smells like you and you belong to me therefore ...