Saturday, June 2, 2018
- ► 2019 (94)
- Cacophony (In Black and White)
- Surprise Sunset
- Pizza Boxes and Mom
- What Do You Think Of All This Rain, Little Guy?
- Summer Temporarily Closed
- Early Mid-Week Medley
- Gerriatric Gigolo aka Dance With Me
- It Sounds Like Summer, Dang It
- A Little Tipsy
- Mandatory Glass Building Photo
- Oil Change
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2017 (102)
It's been a tough week so I'll leave you with a few more phone pics. This rope smells like you and you belong to me therefore ...
There was a typically cheery vendor event last weekend in Paoli, my favorite place for smoked brisket. Yet the music—according to my cousin...
My family can be a real pain in the arse. But like Woody Allen said, nope, umm, Bill Cos—nope, as my father often said, "Family, you c...